1L X EasyJet Promotion
Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”), and agreed to be bound by them, when entering this Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time.
1. The promoter is Bacardi-Martini B.V., whose registered office is at Weena 505 3013 Rotterdam the Netherlands (“Promoter”).
2. The Promoter is responsible for all administrative aspects of the Promotion (including prize-giving, and technical support etc.).
3. For questions, complaints or comments in relation to the Promotion, the Promoter can be emailed at email@example.com
4. 00:00 UK Time on 31/08/2021 (“Starting Date”).
5. 23:59 UK Time on 31/10/2021 (“Closing Date”).
6. Any entries received before the Starting Date or after the Closing Date will not be entered into the Promotion.
Who may enter
7. This free prize draw (“Promotion”) is open to individuals of legal drinking age or over.
8. The following may not enter or win a prize: (a) employees of Promoter or its agents and their first and second degree family members, and (b) anyone else who is directly or indirectly professionally connected with the Promotion or the Promoter and their family members.
How to enter
9. To take part in this Promotion, individuals have to buy a bottle of Bombay Sapphire 1 L via the EasyJet Website or App at least 48 hours before their flight departs. Their bottle will be given to them on-board the flight.
10. Entrants will then need to do the following between the Starting Date and the Closing Date:
a) Scan the QR code on the neck tag placed around the bottle
b) Pass the age gate
c) Share their first name, second name, email address and postal address.
e) Submit the entry.
Limitations / restrictions on entry
11. Maximum of one entry per bottle.
12. Entrants are responsible for ensuring they will be able to accept the prize as set out below and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. In the event a winner is unable to do so then the Promoter reserves the right to reward the prize to another eligible entrant using the method set out in the “Winner selection and notification” section below (and so on until a winner who is eligible and able to accept the prize is found).
13. Entries must not be made in bulk or through agents or third parties.
14. Incomplete entries and entries that do not comply in full with these Terms and Conditions will be disqualified and will not be counted.
Winner selection and notification
15. 30 Winners will be drawn at random from all complete, correct and eligible entries received between the Starting before the Closing Date.
16. The winner(s) will be notified via email as soon as they have entered the competition. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winners during this time using the contact details provided in the entry form. Entrants should ensure they check their spam/bulk/junk folders for notification because if a response from a winner is not received within 21 days of the notification being made, a winner may lose their chance to claim their prize. Proof of age, identity and eligibility may be required in order to claim the prize.
17. The winner(s) must provide a suitable delivery address that is not a PO box within 21 days of being contacted and notified. The Prize will be delivered by 30th November 2021. There must be someone 18 years or older at the delivery address to sign for the Prize.
18. Promoter’s decision/s are final and binding in all respects on all entrants and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The prizes are: 1 x £1000 EasyJet flight vouchers, 4 x £250 EasyJet flight vouchers, 15 x Personalised Bombay Sapphire Bottles and 10 x Virtual Distillery Tours of Laverstoke. Winners will be selected at random.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes (or any part thereof) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its reasonable control. There is no cash alternative to the prizes (or any part thereof)) and unless the Promoter agrees otherwise in writing the prizes non-refundable and non-transferable.
21. The Promoter accepts full liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or loss caused by a false statement where the statement is made fraudulently, or for any other losses that cannot be excluded at law. Otherwise, the following exclusions of liability will apply. References to the “Promoter” in this Liability section include all of the Promoter’s associated companies, agents or any other third party involved in the Promotion.
22. The Promoter will not be responsible for (and will have no liability in connection with) the following occurrences, to the extent that they occur for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control:
a) any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion;
b) any changes to the prizes or the way in which they can be used;
c) problems with the dispatch of prizes (such as a prize failing to reach the intended recipient); and
d) any act or default of any third party supplier.
23. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of your entry or for entries lost, damaged, delayed or unreadable, including loss of entries through technical fault or transmission delays.
24. Please note that this Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By entering, entrants acknowledge that Facebook bears no responsibility for this Promotion and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, entrant hereby release Facebook from any liability whatsoever in connection with this Promotion. Entrants understand that the information they submit in connection with this Promotion is provided to the Promoter (and its affiliates, associates and agents where applicable) and not to Facebook.
25. If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent or unsportsmanlike conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the promotion, choice of prize winner(s) or any entry or establishing multiple accounts in order to gain multiple entries where the number of entries is limited) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
Personal details and publicity
27. If you have opted in, the Promoter may also use the details you give us to contact you for marketing purposes”.
Promoter’s intellectual property
28.All intellectual property and database rights, in the promoter’s Facebook page, the promotion Application and materials published on them, excluding so-called “user generated content” but including, without limitation, trademarks, designs, logos, text, images, audio and video materials, look and feel and software (including code, interface and website structure) (“Materials”) are owned by the Promoter (or its subsidiaries, affiliates, agents or partners).
29. The Materials are protected by intellectual property laws and treaties around the world.
30. All such rights are reserved and it is strictly prohibited to remove any copyright or other proprietary notices from any Materials.
English law applies
31. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it (including the prizes), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any such dispute or claim.