Dewar’s London Heathrow Pop Up Draw, Terms and Conditions
In order to enter into this draw, Entrants agree to accept these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”), and to be bound by them. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time.
1. The promoter is Bacardi-Martini B.V., whose registered office is at Weena 505, 3013 AL Rotterdam, The Netherlands (“Promoter”).
2. The Promoter is responsible for all administrative aspects of the Draw (including prize-giving, and technical support etc.), with the assistance of Spika Limited.
3. For questions, complaints or comments in relation to the Draw, the Promoter can be emailed at email@example.com.
4. Starting date: 00:00 CET on 30/08/2023.
5. Closing date: 11:59 CET on 03/11/2023.
6. Any entries received before the Starting Date or after the Closing Date will not be entered into the Draw.
Who may enter
7. This free prize (“Draw”) is open to individuals of legal drinking age or over.
8. The following may not enter or win a prize: (a) employees of Promoter or its agents and their first- and second-degree family members, and (b) anyone else who is directly or indirectly professionally connected with the Draw or the Promoter and their family members.
How to enter
To take part in this Draw entrants must visit https://www.bombaysapphire.com/campaigns/GTR-malaga-prize-draw-23/
9. Entrants will need to do the following before the Closing Date:
a) Must scan a unique QR code location in our Bombay Sapphire Amsterdam pop-up, printed on an in-store POS;
b) Add the following information: first name, last name, email, date of birth, country of residence, and accept or decline the option to opt into receiving marketing communication
d) Must select the click submit button.
10. No purchase is necessary, but entrants will need access to the internet in order to be able to enter the Draw.
Limitations / restrictions on entry
11. Maximum of one entry per email address.
12. Entrants are responsible for ensuring they will be able to accept the prize as set out below and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. In the event a winner is unable to do so then the Promoter reserves the right to reward the prize to another eligible entrant using the method set out in the “Winner selection and notification” section below (and so on until a winner who is eligible and able to accept the prize is found).
13. Entries must not be made in bulk or through agents or third parties.
14. Incomplete entries and entries that do not comply in full with these Terms and Conditions will be disqualified and will not be counted.
Winner selection and notification
15. One winner will be drawn at random from all complete, correct and eligible entries received before the Closing Date on 03/10/2023.
16. The winner(s) will be notified via email within 14 days of the Closing Date and will need to respond to that notification in order to confirm their acceptance of the prize. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winners during this time using the contact details provided in the entry form. Entrants should ensure they check their spam/bulk/junk folders for notification because if a response from a winner is not received within 7 days of the notification being made, a winner may lose their chance to claim their prize. Proof of age, identity and eligibility may be required in order to claim the prize.
17. Promoter’s decision/s are final and binding in all respects on all entrants and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The prize consists of the below Bombay Sapphire products. The sole winner of this draw will receive four (4) products below:
A. Bombay Sapphire 1L (1 product)
B. Bombay Bramble 1L (1 product)
C. Bombay Sunset 1L (1 product)
D. Bombay Premier Cru Tuscan Juniper 1L (1 product)
19. The prize described in paragraph 18 (above) is available to win during the draw Starting and Closing Dates (as described in paragraph 4 and 5).
20. Please note that the prize does not include other costs and expenses, and other additional costs that arise are the responsibility of the winner and their guests
21. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or any part thereof) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its reasonable control. There is no cash alternative to the prize (or any part thereof)) and unless the Promoter agrees otherwise in writing the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
22. Third party terms and conditions apply to parts of the prize.
23. Details of winner’s name and county will be available for one month after the Closing Date by writing to the Promoter at the contact details above and stating the name and date of the Draw.
24. The Promoter accepts full liability for loss caused by its negligently issued false statement where the statement is made fraudulently, or for any other losses that cannot be excluded at law. Otherwise, the following exclusions of liability will apply. References to the “Promoter” in this Liability section include all of the Promoter’s associated companies, agents or any other third party involved in the Draw.
25. The Promoter will not be responsible for (and will have no liability in connection with) the following occurrences, to the extent that they occur for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control:
a) any postponement or cancellation of the Draw;
b) any changes to the prize or the way in which they can be used;
c) problems with the dispatch of prize (such as a prize failing to reach the intended recipient); and
d) any act or default of any third party supplier.
26. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of your entry or for entries lost, damaged, delayed or unreadable, including loss of entries through technical fault or transmission delays.
27. If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent or unsportsmanlike conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the draw, choice of prize winner or any entry or establishing multiple accounts in order to gain multiple entries where the number of entries is limited) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
Personal details and publicity
29. By entering this draw, the Promoter (and their respective business partners if applicable) will use the details provided to contact you if you are the sole winner of the draw.
30. By entering this Draw, entrants agree that if they are the prize winner they will grant the Promoter the free use of their name, country of residence, photographs, video and voice (“Image”) for advertising, publicity and news purposes in any media in perpetuity without additional remuneration. To this effect, the winner’s acceptance of a prize shall be deemed to be a confirmation of their agreement for the Promoter to use their Image, and the winner shall sign any further documentation reasonably required by the Promoter in this regard. A winner may also be asked to take part in reasonable publicity and PR activity in connection with the Draw.
Promoter’s intellectual property
31. All intellectual property and database rights, excluding so-called “user generated content” but including, without limitation, trademarks, designs, logos, text, images, audio and video materials, look and feel and software (including code, interface and website structure) (“Materials”) are owned by the Promoter (or its subsidiaries, affiliates, agents or partners).
32. The Materials are protected by intellectual property laws and treaties around the world.
33. All such rights are reserved and it is strictly prohibited to remove any copyright or other proprietary notices from any Materials.
English law applies
34. This Draw, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it (including the prize shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any such dispute or claim.