Bombay Sapphire International G&T Day Digital campaign:
If the below FAQs do not help you, please direct all queries to
What offer is available for this promotion?
The “Offer” available for this Promotion is a free Bombay Bramble & Schweppes Tonic in England, Wales and Northern Ireland at the outlined Greene King venues.
How do I enter the promotion?
- Consumer clicks on a sponsored Instagram or Facebook post communicating that a complimentary Bombay Bramble & Schweppes Tonic is on offer within Greene King venue
- Consumer must enter date of birth details on the promotional microsite www.bombaysapphire.com/ginandtonicday and press enter on landing page to pass age gate and proceed to the sign-up page
- . On the sign-up page, consumer will be asked for the following details on sign up: First and Last Name and email address
- Consumer receives thank you, instruction to check email inbox
- Consumer receives an email with code to redeem offer & participating venue locations
- Consumer to visit selected participating venue during Promotional Period
- Consumer shows team member code to redeem offer or enter the code when prompted on the order & pay app*
- Team member serves complimentary Bombay Bramble & SchweppesTonic
• Can I enter if I’m under the age of 18?
Only people over the age of 18 may enter this promotion. It is unlawful to lie on the age gate when entering the promotion & any false information supplied will result in the entry being rejected.
Vouchers will not be accepted as proof of age at participating venues & staff may request additional proof before serving anyone that looks under the age of 25. Staff at participating venues have full rights to refuse to serve.
Bacardi will not be liable for any vouchers rejected by participating venues due to a failure to produce proof of age when redeeming the free drink.
• When can I enter?
This promotion is live and you are able to redeem offers from 12:00 on 19/10/20 until 22:00 on 23/10/20. However the website will be live and available for sign ups from 15/10/20 Entries received after 20:00 on 23/10/20 will not be counted.
• I don’t have access to a phone or computer, can I enter by post?
All entries must be completed online through either a mobile or computer device through the paid social adverts that will appear on Facebook & Instagram. Postal entries are not accepted & entrants will not be entered into the promotion.
• How many times can I enter?
The offer is limited to one Bombay Bramble Gin & Schweppes Tonic per person. Any duplicate entries will not be counted and will not receive additional vouchers to redeem.
• Is purchase necessary to enter?
Purchase is not necessary to enter this promotion. Simply click on the Facebook or Instagram advert to enter & follow the instructions on screen to receive your ‘free drink’ voucher
• How long will my voucher last?
Each ‘Free drink’ voucher will be redeemable during the duration of the campaign period.
• Do I have to redeem my voucher against a particular drink?
The ‘Free drink’ e-voucher can only be redeemed on a Bombay Bramble & Schweppes tonic drink
• What happens if I don’t redeem my voucher before it expires?
Any vouchers not redeemed in the allotted redemption periods will expire. No alternative prize will be offered.
• I can’t find my voucher in my inbox
Vouchers may be found in junk mail if they do not directly go through to your main inbox. Please also check that you have spelt your email address correctly when submitting the form & that all of your details are accurate. If still not found, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• What venue can I redeem my drink at?
All participating venues will be included in a map included in the voucher email supplied to all entrants. This campaign is only running within Greene King venues within the UK. Vouchers may be redeemed at any of the venues displayed
• Can I redeem my voucher at a venue not listed?
Only venues listed on the map are included in this promotion. This voucher may not be redeemed at another location & will not be accepted
• I don’t want my voucher. Can I give it to a friend?
Links to the promotion can be shared through email, WhatsApp, message, and other social media platforms for friends to enter themselves to claim their own free drink.
Vouchers are only valid for the participant that enters the promotion and are non-transferrable. Vouchers may not be shared with a friend or anyone else and will become invalid if done.
• How will my details be used?