A delicious twist on a Canadian classic. It's the Caesar drink you know and love as Canadians, but making it with Bombay Sapphire gives it a great-tasting botanical boost.
- 1 ½ oz
- 4 ½ oz
Walter Caesar Mix
Dashes hot sauce
- 2 tbsp
Dashes Worchestershire sauce
- Garnish with celery stick
- Coat the rim of the glass with a wedge of lime, then soak the rim in your favourite Caesar rimming salt
- Add 1.5 oz of Bombay Sapphire
- Add a splash of Worcestershire sauce and a splash of your favourite hot sauce to taste.
- Add your favourite Caesar mix (i.e. Walter Caesar mix) and unleash your creativity.