UNITS OF ALCOHOL 2.1
ALCOHOL VOLUME 22%
COCKTAIL FLAVOUR PROFILE
- 50ml Bombay Sapphire
- 10ml Aberfeldy 12 Year Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky
- 35ml Fever-Tree Refreshingly Light
- Aromatic Tonic
- 1 orange peel twist
- 1 Maraschino cherry with ½ bar spoon of syrup
Glassware & Barware
- Short tumbler
- Long twisted bar spoon
- Y shaped vegetable peeler for the orange peel twist
- Bottle opener for the aromatic tonic
Spritz the orange peel twist into a tumbler glass & place it in.
Add the Maraschino cherry with a little of the syrup plus the Bombay Sapphire & Aberfeldy 12 Year Old then swirl to mix & infuse.
Add cubed ice & stir.
Add the Aromatic Tonic & stir/fold again to combine.
Bartender top tips
As this is a short drink, choose your favourite whisky tumbler to serve it in. Opt for one with a wide top as it will help you to really appreciate the aroma of the cocktail.