A modern interpretation of a gin Cosmopolitan cocktail, using Schweppes 1783 Salty Lemon Tonic to “highball” Bombay Sapphire, Triple Sec orange liqueur, cranberry juice & fresh lime wedges which provides an engaging multi-citrus drinking experience.
UNITS OF ALCOHOL 2.6
ALCOHOL VOLUME 13%
COCKTAIL FLAVOUR PROFILE
Citrus Earthy Floral Pine Spicy
- 50ml Bombay Sapphire
- 15ml Edmond Briottet Triple Sec orange liqueur
- 35ml Eager cranberry juice
- 85ml Schweppes 1783 Salty Lemon Tonic (chilled & freshly opened)
- 2 lime wedges
- 1 orange peel twist
Glassware & Barware
- Medium sized jam jar & lid
- Long twisted bar spoon
- Measuring device
- Serrated knife & chopping board
- Bottle opener for the lemon tonic
- Y shaped vegetable peeler
Squeeze 2 lime wedges into a jam jar & add all of the ingredients apart from the tonic.
Fully fill with cubed ice, add the lid & shake briefly.
Remove the lid & top up with the Salty Lemon Tonic. Stir/fold to combine.
Garnish by spritzing an orange peel twist over the drink & placing it in.
Bartender top tips
You can make any shaken cocktail even if you don’t own a cocktail shaker – a jam jar with a lid works just as well!