Leggero Martini Cocktail
This new hybrid cocktail combines your choice of Bombay gin with your choice of MARTINI vermouth, your choice of flavoured tonic water & your choice of citrus peel.
UNITS OF ALCOHOL 1.4
ALCOHOL VOLUME 14.50%
COCKTAIL FLAVOUR PROFILE
- 25ml Bombay gin of your choice
- 25ml MARTINI vermouth of your choice
- 25ml tonic water of your choice
- Citrus peel disc of your choice
Glassware & Barware
- Nick & Nora glass – chilled or frozen
- Mixing glass with Hawthorn strainer
- Long twisted bar spoon
- Measuring device
- Serrated knife & chopping board
- Bottle opener
Into an ice filled mixing glass, add the chosen tonic water, MARTINI & Bombay gin
Using a bar spoon, stir all ingredients well for 8-10 seconds
Once chilled, mixed & diluted, strain into a chilled Nick & Nora glass
Garnish by spritzing the citrus peel disc over the top of the cocktail & place on the rim of the glass by cutting a slit ½ way through the peel.
Bartender top tips
I created this brand new hybrid cocktail rift of the classic ‘G&T’ and the classic ‘Dry Martini Cocktail’.
The Leggero Martini Cocktail (Leggero meaning “light” in ABV in Italian) is set to #stircreativity with its ability to adapt to an imbibers personal preferences. The core recipe is equal parts gin, tonic and vermouth with a citrus peel garnish. It’s up to you what those 4 choices are – imagine the possibilities!
To inspire you, here are some combinations that we’ve enjoyed already:
– Bombay Sapphire / MARTINI Rosso / Fever-Tree Lemon Tonic / lemon
– Bombay Sapphire English Estate / MARTINI Extra Dry / Fever-Tree Mediterranean Tonic / lime
– Star of Bombay / MARTINI Fiero / Folkington’s Earl Grey Tea Tonic / orange