UNITS OF ALCOHOL 2
ALCOHOL VOLUME 11%
COCKTAIL FLAVOUR PROFILE
- 50ml Bombay Sapphire
- 15ml freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 15ml Twining’s Lapsang Souchon tea syrup (1:1 ratio using soft demerara sugar)
- 100ml Fever-Tree Refreshingly Light Madagascan Cola (chilled & freshly opened)
- 1 lemon wedge
Glassware & Barware
- Medium sized jam jar
- Long twisted bar spoon
- Measuring device
- Serrated knife & chopping board
- Bottle opener for the cola
Pour the first three ingredients into a jam jar then stir to mix & infuse.
Fill the jar with cubed ice & stir again to chill.
Top with the cola & stir/fold for a final time to combine.
Garnish with a gently squeezed lemon wedge.
Bartender top tips
If you don’t have a measuring device you can use a small cup or egg cup and make the cocktail using parts rather than specific measurements.