UNITS OF ALCOHOL 2.5
ALCOHOL VOLUME 14%
COCKTAIL FLAVOUR PROFILE
- 50ml Bombay Sapphire
- 15ml MARTINI & ROSSI Riserva Speciale Rubino
- 10ml MARTINI & ROSSI Bitters
- 85ml Fever-Tree Refreshingly Light Ginger Ale (chilled & freshly opened)
- 1 orange wedge
Glassware & Barware
- Balloon glass
- Long twisted bar spoon
- Measuring device
- Serrated knife & chopping board
- Bottle opener for the ginger ale
Squeeze the orange wedge into a balloon glass & add the Bombay Sapphire, MARTIN & ROSSI Rubino & the MARTIN & ROSSI Bitters.
Swirl well to mix & infuse then fill the glass with cubed ice.
Top with the ginger ale.
Stir/fold gently to combine all ingredients.
Bartender top tips
When making cocktails, you don’t have to stick to the classics – it’s great to get creative. Why not try lengthening classic short cocktails like we’ve done here using ginger ale.