UNITS OF ALCOHOL 2.2
ALCOHOL VOLUME 13.10%
COCKTAIL FLAVOUR PROFILE
- 50ml Bombay Sapphire
- 10ml Bottlegreen elderflower cordial
- 15ml MARTINI Rosato Vermouth
- 2 lime wedges -fully squeezed
- 75ml Fever-Tree ginger ale (chilled & freshly opened)
- 1 Mint Sprig
- 1 thin ginger slice
Glassware & Barware
- Balloon glass Serrated knife & chopping board Long twisted bar spoon Measuring device Bottle opener for the ginger ale Optional: mandolin with safety guard
Squeeze two freshly cut lime wedges into a clean Balloon glass then drop in.
Measure and pour in the Bottlegreen elderflower cordial, MARTINI Rosato Vermouth and Bombay Sapphire. Swirl well to mix.
Fill the glass completely full of good quality cubed ice and stir with a bar spoon to chill.
Pour the Fever-Tree ginger ale down a twisted bar spoon (into the spoon end) over the ice and gently stir the cocktail at the same time. 'Fold' to combine the liquids.
Bartender top tips
You can adapt this cocktail with the seasons by changing the Vermouth you use along with adding a spritz of different citrus peel and a few seasonal berries if you like. Keep everything else the same. I feel these combinations work best: Autumn – MARTINI Extra Dry (lime peel / blueberries), Winter – MARTINI Rosso (orange peel / blackberries), Spring – MARTINI Bianco (lemon peel / raspberries), Summer – MARTINI Rosato (grapefruit peel / strawberries). Have fun experimenting to find your favourite expression…