UNITS OF ALCOHOL 2
ALCOHOL VOLUME 19%
COCKTAIL FLAVOUR PROFILE
- 50ml Bombay Sapphire
- 40ml British carrot juice
- 15ml Orange Blossom honey syrup (1:1 – honey to water)
- 50ml Fever-Tree Soda Water (chilled & freshly opened)
- 3 coriander leaf sprigs
Glassware & Barware
- Medium sized honey jar & lid
- Measuring device
- Bottle opener for the soda water
Shake the Bombay Sapphire, carrot juice, honey syrup & 2 coriander leaf sprigs with cubed ice in the honey jar.
Add soda then garnish with a third coriander leaf sprig.
Bartender top tips
You can make any shaken cocktail even if you don’t own a cocktail shaker – a honey jar with a lid works just as well!