UNITS OF ALCOHOL 2.6
ALCOHOL VOLUME 14%
COCKTAIL FLAVOUR PROFILE
- 50ml Bombay Sapphire
- 15ml MARTINI Bianco Vermouth
- 15ml St-Germain Elderflower Liqueur
- 100ml Fever-Tree Ginger Ale – chilled & freshly opened
- 2 lime wedges
- 1 thinly cut ginger root slice
- 1 large mint sprig
Glassware & Barware
- Large balloon gin glass
- Long twisted bar spoon
- Measuring device
- Serrated knife & chopping board
- Bottle opener
- Optional – mandolin with safety guard for the ginger
Squeeze the lime wedges into a balloon glass then add the ginger root slice, St-Germain Elderflower Liqueur, MARTINI Bianco & Bombay Sapphire
Swirl well to mix then fill the glass with ice & stir to chill
Top with the ginger ale then gently fold/stir again to combine
Garnish with a freshly awoken mint sprig
Sam Carter's Top Tip
You can adapt this classic cocktail with the seasons by simply changing the vermouth you use and keeping everything else the same.
These combinations work perfectly:
Autumn – MARTINI Extra Dry.
Winter – MARTINI Rosso.
Spring – MARTINI Bianco.
Summer – MARTINI Rosato.