Terms and Conditions
of the promotion
Official Rules for the Bombay Laverstoke Sweepstakes
No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility and Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is open only to residents of the United States (excluding Colorado) who are at least twenty-five (25) years old. Employees of Arrowhead Promotion & Fulfillment Co., Inc. (“Administrator”), Bacardi U.S.A., Inc. (“Sponsor”) or any other alcohol beverage company, their respective distributors, wholesalers, retailers (including bartenders/staff), or licensees, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of those employees, are not eligible to enter.
2. Entry Period: The Entry Period begins at 12:01 AM Eastern Time on April 1, 2023 and ends at 11:59 PM Eastern Time on September 6th, 2023 (the “Entry Period”). Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
3. How to Enter:
a. During the Entry Period, scan the QR code in a Sweepstakes advertisement, and you will be taken to an online entry form. Alternately, you can visit https://www.bombaysapphire.com/us/en/campaigns/LaverstokeTrip23US and go directly to the online entry form. Follow the instructions to complete the entry form. Standard data rates may apply. Not all carriers and plans include internet. See your wireless carrier plan for pricing details. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person per month.
b. The use of multiple e-mail addresses or numbers, an agency, or any automated system to enter is strictly prohibited, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries received through such methods. By entering, you indicate your full agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions regarding the Sweepstakes, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements in these Official Rules.
a. Drawing will be held on Sept 7th, 2023. Sponsor will select one (1) Grand Prize Winner in a random drawing of all entries received during promotional period. The odds of being selected depend on the number of eligible entries received. Sponsor will attempt to contact the potential winner within five (5) business days of the drawing, using the contact information on the entry form.
a. Grand Prize: One (1) Winner will receive the following: Two (2) Tickets to the Bombay Laverstoke distillery, two (2) round trip airfare tickets, three (3) night hotel accommodations (One (1) hotel room), airport transfers and meals for two (2), and spending money (a $200 Visa Pre-paid card will be provided). The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is $11,000. If a potential winner does not respond within 48 hours of being contacted, an alternate winner will be selected.
b. For all Prizes: A winner is responsible for paying taxes any costs and expenses not specified above. Any prize details not specified above will be determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. A prize may not be transferred prior to award. A winner may not request cash or a substitute prize; however, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. No alcohol will be awarded as part of any prize.
6. General Conditions: In the event that the operation of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) modify the Sweepstakes to address the impairment or (b) award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the Sweepstakes, violates these Official Rules, or acts in a disruptive manner. Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any person who seeks to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes. Failure by Sponsor to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that term. Proof of sending any communication to Sponsor by mail shall not be deemed proof of receipt of that communication by Sponsor. The Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
7. Release and Limitations of Liability: By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless, Administrator, Sponsor, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, and representatives (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize. You further agree that in any cause of action, in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. You waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
9. Disputes: You agree that any disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Miami, Florida. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of Florida or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Florida.
10. Winner Information: For the name of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to CSM / Bombay Laverstoke Sweepstakes List , 1105 S.E. Eight Street, Grand Rapids, MN 55744.
11. Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Bacardi U.S.A., Inc., 2701 Le Jeune Road, Coral Gables, FL 33134 and is administered by Arrowhead Promotion & Fulfillment Co., Inc., 1105 S.E. Eight Street, Grand Rapids, MN 55744.