Bombay Citron Pressé
Glass Rooms Competition
Terms and Conditions
Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”), and agreed to be bound by them, when entering this prize promotion (“Promotion”).
1. The promoter is Bacardi-Martini Limited, whose registered office is at Bacardi Brown-Forman House, Kings Worthy, Winchester, Hampshire SO23 7TW (“Promotion”).
2. The Promoter is responsible for all administrative aspects of the Promotion (including determination of winners, prize-giving, and technical support etc.), with the assistance of Hive Studios, 151 Rosebery Avenue, London, EC1R 4AB
3. For questions or comments, the Promoter can be emailed at BecciVelzian@hivestudios.global or written to at Hive Studios, 151 Rosebery Avenue, London, EC1R 4AB
4. Starting date: 12.00 (UK time) on 26Th August 2022
5. Closing date: 23.55 (UK time) on 2nd September 2022
6. Any entries received before the Starting Date or after the Closing Date will not be entered into the Promotion.
Who may enter
7. This Promotion is open to residents of the UK (England, Wales, Scotland only)] aged 18 or over.
8. The following may not enter or win or participate in a prize: (a) employees of the Promoter or its agents and their first and second degree family members, (b) anyone else who is directly or indirectly professionally connected with the Promotion or the Promoter and their family members, and (c) employees of any company active in the alcoholic beverage sector (and their first and second degree family members).
How to enter
9. To take part in this Promotion, Entrants will need to do the following before the Closing Date:
a) Visit @Bombay Sapphire UK’s Instagram channel.
b) ‘Like’ the Bombay Citron Pressé Glass Rooms competition post & tag up to three friends.
10. No purchase is necessary but entrants will need access to the internet and a Facebook account in order to be able to enter the Promotion.
Limitations / restrictions on entry
11. Maximum of one entry per person
12. Entrants are responsible for ensuring they will be able to accept the prize as set out below and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. In the event a winner is unable to do so then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another eligible entrant using the method set out in the “Winner selection and notification” section below (and so on until a winner who is eligible and able to accept the prize is found).
13. Entries must not be made in bulk, through multiple social accounts under the same name or through agents or third parties.
14. The Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify incomplete entries and entries that do not comply in full with these Terms and Conditions.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to vary, suspend or cancel this Promotion and/or these Terms and Conditions if it considers it necessary or appropriate to do so, including if there is any actual or anticipated breach of applicable law or if variation, suspension or cancellation is necessary due to an event outside the Promoter’s reasonable control. In the event of cancellation, the prize(s) may be awarded to winners drawn from entries received prior to cancellation.
16. Any attempt to deliberately damage or undermine the content or legitimate operation of this Promotion is prohibited and may be a violation of criminal and/or civil laws and in these circumstances the Promoter reserves all its rights and remedies.
Winner selection and notification
17. One winner will be drawn at random (in the presence of an independent adjudicator) from all complete, correct and eligible entries received before the Closing Date].
18. The winner(s) will be notified by direct message on Instagram within 2 days of the Closing Date and will need to respond to that notification within 5 days in order to confirm their acceptance of the prize. Reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winner(s) during this time using the contact details provided at the time of entry. Entrants should ensure they check their spam/bulk/junk folders for notification. If a response from a winner is not received by the Promoter within 5 days of the notification being made, a winner may lose their chance to claim their prize. Proof of age, identity and eligibility may be required in order to claim the prize.
19. The prize must be redeemed & booked direct with Glass Rooms by 18th September 2022 when the space closes
20. The Promoter’s decisions are final and binding in all respects on all entrants and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. The prize is a 3 course set menu (valued at £75 – https://theglassrooms.co.uk/menu) including x1 Citron Presse cocktail or soft drink per person. (Up to 4 people in total). Any extra drinks or food supplements will be charged
22. Prize must be booked and redeemed by 18th September 2022 when the Glass Rooms close. Cannot be booked on Monday’s or Tuesday’s
23. Please note that the prize does not include travel, personal expenditure and other incidental costs other than those specifically include
24. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or any part thereof) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its reasonable control. There is no cash alternative to the prize (or any part thereof)) and unless the Promoter agrees otherwise in writing the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable. Winners are not entitled to receive any unused portion or element of any prize.
25. Third party terms and conditions apply to parts of the prize. Winners are solely responsible for ensuring they are familiar with such third party terms and conditions, including, in particular, any applicable expiry dates.
26. The Promoter accepts full liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or loss caused by a false statement where the statement is made fraudulently, or for any other losses that cannot be excluded at law. Otherwise, the following exclusions of liability will apply. References to the “Promoter” in this Liability section include all of the Promoter’s associated companies, agents or any other third party involved in the Promotion.
27. The Promoter will not be responsible for (and will have no liability in connection with) the following occurrences, to the extent that they occur for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control:
a) any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion;
b) any changes to the prize or the way in which they can be used;
c) problems with the dispatch of prize (such as a prize failing to reach the intended recipient); and
d) any act or default of any third party supplier.
28. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of your entry or for entries lost, damaged, delayed or unreadable, including loss of entries through technical fault or transmission delays.
29. Please note that this Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. By entering, entrants acknowledge that Facebook bears no responsibility for this Promotion and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, entrant hereby release Facebook from any liability whatsoever in connection with this Promotion. Entrants understand that the information they submit in connection with this Promotion is provided to the Promoter (and its affiliates, associates and agents where applicable) and not to Faceboook
30. If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent or unsportsmanlike conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the Promotion, choice of prize winner(s) or any entry or establishing multiple accounts in order to gain multiple entries where the number of entries is limited, the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
Personal details and publicity
1. By entering this Promotion, each entrant acknowledges that if they win, their surname and county of residence may be disclosed to persons enquiring, where permitted by law. Any entrant may object to their information being made available in this way, or may request that the amount of information made available be reduced, by contacting the Promoter using the contact details at the beginning of these Terms and Conditions. In these circumstances, the entrant acknowledges that the Promoter may nevertheless disclose such information in full to the UK Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so. To request disclosure of winner details, enquirers must submit a request by post to Hive Studios, 151 Rosebery Avenue, London, EC1R 4AB by 19th September 2022. Details will only be disclosed to persons enquiring (if permitted by law) after all prizes have been validly claimed.
Promoter’s intellectual property
2. All intellectual property and database rights, in the Promoter’s Facebook page, the Promotion Application , and our materials published on them, excluding so-called “user generated content” but including, without limitation, trademarks, designs, logos, text, images, audio and video materials, look and feel and software (including code, interface and website structure) (“Materials”) are owned by the Promoter (or its subsidiaries, affiliates, agents or partners).
3. The Materials are protected by intellectual property laws and treaties around the world.
4. All such rights are reserved and it is strictly prohibited to remove any copyright or other proprietary notices from any Materials.
English law applies
5. This Promotion, these Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them (including in relation to the prize, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any such dispute or claim, except that entrants resident in Scotland may also bring proceedings in the courts of Scotland
6. If there is a conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any other document referred to in these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions take precedence to the extent necessary to resolve the conflict.
7. If any part of these Terms and Conditions is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the rest of these Terms and Conditions will not be affected. The Promoter’s failure to enforce any provision of these Terms and Conditions will not constitute a waiver of that provision.
8. Any website on which these Terms and Conditions are posted is only intended to be accessed from UK and where permitted by law. The Promoter makes no representation that materials relating to this Promotion are appropriate or available for use at other locations. Access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is strictly prohibited.