Bombay Sapphire Virtual Tour Promotion – Terms and Conditions
Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”), and agreed to be bound by them, when entering this Promotion (as defined below). The Promoter (as defined below) reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time.
1. The Promoter is Bacardi-Martini B.V., whose registered office is at Weena 505 3013 Rotterdam the Netherlands (“Promoter”).
2. The Promoter is responsible for all administrative aspects of the Promotion with the assistance of Dufry AG, Brunngässlein 12, CH-4020 Basel, Switzerland (“Dufry“) and SPIKA Limited, Belle House, 1 Hudsons Place, London, SW1V 1JT, United Kingdom (together “Third Parties Suppliers”).
3. For questions, complaints or comments in relation to the Promotion, the Promoter can be emailed at email@example.com.
4. Starting date: 5.30pm – 6pm CET on 25/08/2021.
5. Closing date: 6pm CET on 08/09/2021.
6. Individuals who enter the Promotion will have exclusive access to the BOMBAY SAPPHIRE DISTILLERY TOUR, where they will get a tour of the distillery, be hosted by the Promoter Brand Ambassador who will discuss all distilling process and finish with a virtual cocktail masterclass (the “Prize”).
Who may enter
7. This free prize draw (“Promotion”) is open to individuals of legal drinking age or over.
8. The following may not enter or win the Prize: (a) employees of Promoter or its agents and their first- and second-degree family members, and (b) anyone else who is directly or indirectly professionally connected with the Promotion or the Promoter and their family members.
How to enter
9. To take part in this Promotion individuals who have been contacted by Dufry have to access the website https://www.bombaysapphire.com/campaigns/virtual-tasting (English version) / https://www.bombaysapphire.com/campaigns/tour-virtual (Spanish version).
10. Entrants will need to do the following before the Closing date:
a) Enter their full name, phone number and email address;
c) Select the session, date and time of interest; and
d) Enter session of interest through email confirmation and with video call meeting links.
11. No purchase is necessary, but entrants will need access to the internet in order to be able to enter the Promotion.
Limitations / restrictions on entry
12. Maximum of one entry per email address.
13. Entries must not be made in bulk or through agents or third parties.
14. Incomplete entries and entries that do not comply in full with these Terms and Conditions will be disqualified and will not be counted.
15. The Promoter accepts full liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or loss caused by a false statement where the statement is made fraudulently, or for any other losses that cannot be excluded at law. Otherwise, the following exclusions of liability will apply. References to the “Promoter” in this Liability section include all of the Promoter’s associated companies, agents or the Third Parties Suppliers involved in the Promotion.
16. The Promoter will not be responsible for (and will have no liability in connection with) the following occurrences, to the extent that they occur for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control:
a) any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion;
b) any act or default of any third-party supplier.
17. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of your entry or for entries lost, damaged, delayed or unreadable, including loss of entries through technical fault or transmission delays.
Personal details and publicity
19. If you have opted in, the Promoter and Dufry may also use the details you give us to contact you for marketing purposes.
Promoter’s intellectual property
20. All intellectual property and database rights, in the Promotion application, the content from the Virtual Tour & Masterclass, the recorded version of the sessions and our materials published on them, excluding so-called “user generated content” but including, without limitation, trademarks, designs, logos, text, images, audio and video materials, look and feel and software (including code, interface and website structure) (“Materials”) are owned by the Promoter (or its subsidiaries, affiliates, agents or partners).
21. The Materials are protected by intellectual property laws and treaties around the world.
22. All such rights are reserved, and it is strictly prohibited to remove any copyright or other proprietary notices from any Materials.
English law applies
23. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any such dispute or claim.